Why Organic Makeup & Skincare Is Better
The Pros of Handmade Organic Beauty
#organic #beauty #makeup #skincare
The Pros of Organic Beauty
- Affordable. Always! Don't Let Anyone Tell You Any Different...
- Good Organic Makeup Foundation doesn't oxidize meaning it doesn't turn yellow or orange on your face and doesn't melt off before lunch time.
- Good Organic Makeup doesn't settle in the lines and sits on top of the skin's surface therefore it doesn't absorb into your skin pores.
- If you forget to wash your organic makeup off there are really no bad consequences.
- You can mix most organic makeup powders to lighten or darken shades and add intensity.
- Great organic makeup can be used in a dry or wet (foiled) state for extreme drama.
- Great organic makeup never goes bad if it's properly stored and kept cool.
- Fresh! Most (not all) organic products are handmade and packaged fresh for you. These products do not contain sophisticated chemicals and toxins. Products aren't sitting on a shelf somewhere for years waiting for you to purchase them so there isn't a need to fill them with all of the unhealthy ingredients that are used--- only to preserve their shelf life for profit.
- Natural! It can be confusing at times to tell the difference between "organic" and "natural" as a lot of beauty companies use the term "natural" to describe products that really aren't. A new term, "all-natural" has recently surfaced to describe those products that are in fact, "truly organic" with absolutely no preservatives or chemicals in the mix.
- Truly Organic! Truly organic products contain only those ingredients that are "living" and therefore are really "all-natural". They don't contain preservatives, chemicals or other toxins and in most cases are safe for all people including children. For example, I could stir up a tablespoon of my foundation powder in a glass of water and drink it ---and my body would metabolize it as a natural substance without worry of being poisoned
- Effective! I've found that most organic beauty products are way more effective than anything I've ever tried from a large retail company. I used to spend a lot of money at high-end retail stores for the latest and greatest foundation or moisturizer but I've found that there is absolutely no comparison to organic products, when it comes to effectiveness.
Organic makeup and skincare products usually contain key natural ingredients that heal and protect the skin and perform ten times better than retail products.